1. TRAINING PROGRAMMES:
* School of Love - Building communities in the model of the New Testament communities
* School of Evangelisation - Training leaders to live and share the Gospel with clarity, confidence and with respect for every religious tradition
* School of Prayer - Helping people to grow in deeper intimacy with the Lord and training them for the mission of intercessory prayers Add photos of programs
2. SHARING OF THE GOSPEL:
With love and esteem for the listeners bringing the Gospel to the multitudes- who as yet do not know Christ the Redeemer of humanity and collaborating with the apostolate of Catholic Enquiry Centres in India. Add photos - one to one- literature- Kripasatsangh, life orientation programs.
3. PERPETUAL ADORATION AND PRAYER OF INTERCESSION :
To bring divine consolation and healing to the people in times of trials Add photos- Santvana Prayer house, Santvana Mission House, in a month more or less how many people contact these centers? How many non Christians?
4. SANTVANA SAHARA :
To support and enable the marginalized, especially women and children. The Santvana Community provides a tutor and space for free coaching and educational assistance to children of migrated and marginalized tribal people of Delhi suburbs. Number of schools 7, Number of children in each 12
5. SANTVANA NEIGHBOURHOOD SCHOOLS :
It's a venture of Santvana missionary families along with a few families of the neighbourhood who share the vision of home schooling to educate their children. We will also try to incorporate a few deserving children who want to study but are unable to go to school. Number of schools -3, Number of Children in Delhi -3, Agra- 5, Kottayam- 6
6. ECOLOGICAL AWARENESS PROGRAMMES :
To create awareness and sense of personal and communitarian responsibility to care for our common home, the Earth.