Our Policy regarding Funds
“For you yourselves know how you ought to imitate us; we were not idle when we were with you, we did not eat any one's bread without paying, but with toil and labour we worked night and day, that we might not burden any of you” (2 Thes 3, 7)
1. For all our personal expenses, each person needs to earn through some part-time work. Those who are able to earn more share the surplus with those who are not able to earn sufficient. When there is yet more, contribute to the common fund.
2. We try to manage the daily financial needs of the community with the remunerations that we receive from those who invite us for retreats, conventions, and formation programmes. However, there is no fixed rate for the programmes we offer. Some are able to give more while others are only able to meet our travel expenses.
3. We carry out our evangelisation services as well as other major investments like purchase of land, vehicle, or construction of houses etc with the contributions that we receive from our mission partners, missionary associates, and friends.
4. We do not seek to accumulate a huge deposit of fund for our security. Instead, our trust is in the Divine providence and in the generosity of our friends.
Be a mission Partner
This is our life and mission; it is your mission too.
1. Your collaboration is essential to realize this vision and to accomplish the mission.
2. Pray one “OUR FATHER” daily and be united with us in prayer.
3. Make an act of sacrifice daily to save a buck for the mission and periodically make a donation.
4. Motivate a friend to be a mission partner of Santvana.
5. Organize a ‘mission vision’ tour to Delhi, Agra and other places of interest. The community will be happy to welcome you and assist you.
In Santvana prayer houses, your profile will be placed before the Blessed Sacrament and prayers will be offered for you by the community. We invite you to be a partner to the mission of evangelization. Recognize your call… Find your space… Play your role…